Google Groups Subscribe to bei group
Email:
Browse bei Archives

 

Sunday

International agents

International agents

When planning your international studies it is essential that you receive accurate information about the educational institute you are going to, your course and visa requirements.
There are so many questions that need answers, such as what forms do I need to complete? Where do I lodge my application? When do I pay my deposit?

You can obtain some of the information from this website or you can use the services of our authorised education consultants or agents. Many students and parents prefer this option even if it’s just for general advice or to gather assistance with formalities.

Choosing a good agent is not easy and it is important that the agent you choose has been authorised so that you receive the most up-to-date and accurate information.

________________
bei@consultant.com

bei.webmaster@gmail.com 
© Copyright 2006 bei. All rights reserved.
cerebral palsy